WOW – what a rare opportunity – Accordion Virtuosi – is coming to Houston, TX. to Jones Hall – Cullen Theater, Wortham Center- 8 pm Saturday, Nov. 14, 2015.
See this Link for more details – http://spahouston.org/show?ShowId=138
- Accordion e-card – Click this link for instructions to receive your Discount and Master Class ticket (the CLICK HERE LINK is the SPA HOUSTON link above!)
- $15.00 admission to Master Class (3:30 to 5pm Wortham Center)
- $40.00 concert ticket (discount of approximately $20.00)
- If you buy the tickets using the code (accordionvip), SPA will give you the Master Class for a discounted rate of $10.00. You will just need to email email@example.com to register for the class
- Don’t want to park downtown and lug your accordion to the Master Class – reserve a spot on our Jones Hall Bus with door to door service from the Four Points by Sheraton Houston Hobby Airport – 8720 Gulf Freeway. Leaving at 2:30 pm returning after concert. $20
The accordion takes center stage when this ensemble makes its Houston debut. The Accordion Virtuosi of Russia thrills audiences around the globe with a diverse repertoire ranging from folk music to arrangements of rock songs.
This unique group was founded in 1943 during the Leningrad siege by Professor Pavel Smirnov. Since its inception, the Accordion Virtuosi of Russia has been led by three generations of the Smirnov family: founder, Pavel Smirnov, and now by his sons Yuri and Vladimir, as well as his grandson, Yaroslav.
This link will take you to all the videos for Accordion Virtuosi.