12 Bass Accordion Solos
I have received several requests for solos that can be played ONLY on a 12 Bass Accordion. WELL – there are TONS of songs – and this list is FROM SONGS ALREADY on this Accordion Blog!!!
You can find more on this blog by searching for Level 1-2 Solos.
Hints to Find Good Solos:
- Look for songs that have only 2 or 3 chord changes
- If you see a 7th chord – PLAY MAJOR instead
- If you see a Minor or Dim. chord – Play the Bass only (don’t play the chords)
- If there is only 1 or 2 measures that hit a bass you do not have – substitute the chord in your RIGHT HAND – and play NO BASS for that measure!
- You can play most songs in the Keys of C or G or F and sometimes D
- The Bare Necessities 1967
- Because He Lives – Simple BH
- Cocktail Waltz Key of C
- Happy Wanderer Level 1
- He Touched Me Duet 1st Solo
- Help Me Make it Through the Night NEW
- Lili Marlene Level 2.5
- My Melody of Love BH Level 2.5
- Red Wing Polka
- Surfin’ USA Level 2.5
- Tijuana Taxi Level 2
- Waldegger Accordion C
- Waltz Across Texas
- Westphalia Waltz
- Wiener Blut
Bob Butchart just sent me his arrangements of these – more double notes and other keys!! Thanks Bob.
- Waltz Across Texas arr by Butchart
- Lili Marlene arr by Burchart