WOW – is it that time again?? I always start my students in Sept – to learn their Christmas songs – so Merry Christmas 2016!
There are a lot of published Christmas Collections and even written for the accordion. I will try to grab the most requested songs here – and make sure that some are simple lead line and others are full blown accordion arrangements. Graded 1 to 5 (Level 2 is PH 3 to 4)
JUST ADDED – Mary, Did You Know?
Christmas – Level 1-2
- Auld Lang Syne Single note
- Candlelight Waltz (Auld Lang Syne Waltz) duet
- Away In a Manger
- Blue Christmas
- Link – The Chipmunk Song (level 1)
- Grandma Got Run Over By a Reindeer Key of F Level 2
- Here Comes Santa Claus
- I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day
- I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus
- It Came Upon the Midnight Clear (Josh Groban version – level 1)
- Jingle Bells
- Jingle Bell Rock
- Let It Snow!
- Nuttin’ for Christmas – Level 1
- Oh Christmas Tree
- Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree
- Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer
- Silent Night
- Silent Night – Accordion Part – Ensemble
- Up on the Housetop Level 1.5
- We Wish You a Merry Christmas
- White Christmas
- Brazilian Sleigh Bells (level 5)
- The Christmas Song level 3 Key of G
- Feliz Navidad – Key of C and Link – Feliz Navidad – Key of D Latin bass (Level 2)- plus link – Learn Latin Bass – MORE – Learn Latin bass style exercise.
- Frosty the Snowman Duet Level 3
- Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas (Level 3-4)
- I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day level 2
- I’ll Be Home For Christmas (Level 4)
- It’s Beginning to Look alot Like Christmas (level 3)
- It’s the Most Wonderful Time of the Year (Solo:Duet) (Level 2)- Includes – “End of Phrase Ad Lib” exercise and Beginning Chord Progressions – or Duet!
- Little Drummer Boy – Level 2
- A Marshmallow World – Level 2
- Oh Holy Night (Level 3 & 4 & Duet)
- Sleigh Ride (Level 4)
- Santa Claus is Comin’ to Town – (Level 2)
- Silver Bells Duet (Solo/Duet) Level 2-3
- Twelve Days of Christmas – Level 2
- White Christmas Duet Level 2
- Winter Wonderland arr. by Shelia (level 3)
Here is a little BONUS – a recording of me playing The Christmas Song – I am playing the lead AND on another track I am playing the accompaniment. I am using a Roland BK7M for the rhythm and on the 2nd verse I switch to the Roland Accordion and play the clarinet setting.