Hi Accordion Bloggers,
I normally do not infringe on your privacy – but this is the FINAL CALL for the Accordion Cruise. We have space for 10 to 15 more accordionists and also looking for a drummer!
Aug 7th is the final “cabin rate” guarantee date – though you can still catch specials after that date and the Registration Cut off date is Sept 15. The parts are being distributed NOW!
Sun. Nov. 6 to Sun Nov 13 (USA – VOTE EARLY!) 7 – Day cruise – Royal Caribbean – Liberty of the Seas – Port – Galveston TX – Itinerary – Jamaica, Grand Cayman and Cozumel.
Registration Form and Cruise Group Booking Information:
Be part of a FIRST – First International Accordion Orchestra under the direction of Stas Venglevski – to perform on a Cruise Ship!! We will rehearse on the AT SEA days and be free to explore the ports on port days. The General Orchestra will be performing ON BOARD for over 4300 passengers and the Chamber Orchestra will be performing in Downtown Houston on the Return Sunday evening with Stas Venglevski in Concert.
Please plan to join the FUN! (And escape all the USA Election Hype!)
The planned program:
- Classical Ouverture – Joerg Draeger
- Memory – Andrew Lloyd Webber
- Giro d’Italia – Medley
- La Plaza De Toros – Luigi Rattaggi
- Pasadena – Jacob de Haan
- Irish Dream – Kurt Gaeble
- Beautiful Waltz – Stas Venglevski
- Oh, Pretty Woman – Roy Orbison (My arrangement)
- The Lion Sleeps Tonight – Solomon Linda (My Arrangement)
- Big Chuich Tarantella – Stas Venglevski
- Concerto a-moll – Josef Bodin de Boismortier
- Neuveville 25 – Sophie Valceschini
- Contradiction – Sophie Valceschini
- Russische Fantasi – Joerg Draeger
Thanks – See you On Board – Shelia Lee