Welcome – to the NEW International Accordion Blog
HAPPY FALL 2017! – We have over 503,800 hits on this BLOG (See list below!) – AND – as of Nov. 5, 2017 – we hit 58,307 unique visitors – which means each person found at least 10 songs within the blog – THANK YOU! And even if I charged $2 per song or download – that would have only been $20. So Please donate!
There is no NEED TO LOG IN – just enjoy – Please email me for any passwords you find you need – THEY ARE FREE – I will email it. (New password was sent Sept 1) ALSO if you do not SEE the Menu BAR to the LEFT – please scroll to bottom – and you will see the entire categories available for the selections on this blog.
The Accordion Blog is designed to progress you through various techniques – so start in the Archives with the Month of August 2014 – then Sept, then Oct – etc. Do the monthly lessons and progress through the exercises at your own pace. Each new technique can take as much as a month to 3 months to master – so PLEASE TAKE YOUR TIME.
If you are a beginner – please start with the Palmer/Hughes Book 2 then PH 3 lessons – (Find in the Beginner Link) – take each session and work at least 2 to 3 weeks of each. There is additional theory and additional solos to play at each session level.
THE ACCORDION BLOG – GOAL:
- Furnish a location to find multiple ideas for practice and technique building
- Have a Monthly Accordion LESSON for all to share – with exercises and NEW SONGS (arranged for Accordion)
- FORCE SHELIA to produce the PROMISED songs – “60′ & 70’s Hits” – at least 2 a month! (I have been averaging 12 or more!!!) AND NOW – a NEW PAGE – “80’s & 90’s Hits”
- PLAY LIST – suggested songs to PLAY at a gig – with songs listed by Genre (Italian – Country – French – Ukrainian (Russian) etc.)
- Keep the site FREE – with donations to pay for the copyright royalties
- NEW – Certificate Program – check it out – top of the page
PS – please share this site (but not the passwords) with your accordion friends and Accordion Clubs. Teachers – this will be a great source for material for you and your students.
If you found this site on your own – I can add you as a member and email you the same FREE PASSWORDS. I have not changed the password since Sept. 2015 – otherwise I can email it to the people I have emails for. Please let me know who you are.
INFORMATION: Shelia Lee – email@example.com
If you would like to contribute to support this FREE BLOG – please use Shelia’s email address above and send through (p a y p a l). $50 contribution will get you a custom arrangement for a song of your choice!
These are the Countries that have visited the Accordion Blog. The ones in Red – have been the TOP 10 HITS within a month!
|Bolivia||Hong Kong SAR China||Netherlands||Taiwan|
|Bosnia & Herzegovina||Hungary||New Zealand||Thailand|
|Brazil||Iceland||Norway||Trinidad & Tobago|
|Canada||Ireland||Peru||United Arab Emirates|
|Costa Rica||Jordan||Puerto Rico||Uzbekistan|